From:
Mary Jo Bright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:20:42 -0800
I noticed alot of people posting about hairball problems recently.  I was
wondering about retrofitting the tubes that the little fur monkeys play
in.  Attach a brush at the ends so as they run in and out of the tubes
they would be "groomed" so to speak.  Not to replace brushing, just to
add to it.  But, I am not equipped with a brilliant enough mind to figure
out how to do it.  Can't think of an object with a line of soft bristles
that we could turn into a circle and attach to the inside of the opening
of the tube.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mary Jo with half a plan!