From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 20:31:55 -0800
Kits...I swear!  Kokie has cinged all of his wiskers, and some of his fur
on his face.  His cage was fastened (or so I tought) I got home and my
dad said "I thought I told you to make sure the ferrets were up!"  I said
I double checked before I left and all 5 of them were in their cages!
Apparantly Kokie squeezed through the bars of his cage (dont ask me how!)

My dad was burning the oil off the concrete from the carport with a
blow torch(which is now an attached room to the house after a few
modifications) that had leaked from my car when it was being worked on.
I think Kokie saw some bright lights or something that told him to go
into the room, and My dad said he just zipped under the torch!  He tried
catching him but he was too fast.  He is perfectly fine except for burned
wiskers and fur.  I throughly checked him...trust me I had him scruffed
for a good few minutes looking him over.  I made sure his skin was still
colored normal and no abnormal spots or itchy spots.  It didn't seem to
phase him any...he's playing with Rosie right now like nothing happened.
That little pyro just has a facination with hot things I guess LOL!

-valerie, and Kokie the pyro-maniac, noodles, buckie,
rosie, and mojo

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /