Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:50:42 -0500
I use essential oils all the time for a variety of things.  I also use
Japanese incense which is all natural.  So I got a lot of good smells in
my house.

You don't have to go to a health food store anymore to get unscented
laundry products.  I have dealt with chemical allergies for over a decade
and cannot use scented items.  The best and easiest to find for me are
All Free liquid and Downy free.  If you want unscented dryer sheets
Bounce has them.  I know Wal Mart carries both and most grocery stores
do also.

The best way to add essential oil smells to your laundry is to take a dry
washcloth and put just a few drops of oil on it and toss it into the
dryer with your wet clothes.  Just a few drops will do it.

Lavender, orange, grapefruit are all good scents to use for this.  Also
sandalwood is good.  Be careful as some scents are very powerful and
remember that fuzzies noses are so much more sensitive than ours.

I use lavender for my linens. ;-)

Blessings,
Maggie