From:
Crystal Bedell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:33:46 -0500
Hi Alexandra and other fuzzy friends,

I have made up a ferret word or sound, if you will, which I have told my
husband is the ultimate ferret curse.  Perhaps this is what Switch has
in mind for Lily.  It goes something like this, with little variations
depending on the circumstances: "May you never have ferretone or raisins,
may your cheweasel always be sticky, may your favorite sock always be
clean, may you get so fat you can't do a U-turn in the tube (specifically
for Lily), and finally, may your duck soup always be cold."

Best Fuzzy Wishes,
Crystal in Spokane, Wash.

Visit www.ultimatehideyhole.com for the best ferret resources on the Web.