Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:54:48 -0500
From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
A year or so ago, I saw a post from someone who wrote how to put up a
tree with ferrets around and how to wrap a present with ferrets around.
Does anyone still have that?  I'd love to show it to my family who don't
have ferrets.

Oh, and it's the 365 days of Christmas at our house.  We get little
homemade presents EVERYDAY from the hoodlums of doom and merriment!

April and the crazy crew of Santa's 'helpers'