Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:36:11 EDT
From:
Trish Moore <[log in to unmask]>
I live in Washington State with my 3 beloved ferrets.  My husband is in
the military and we are being sent to Hawaii for 3 years.  I need to
either find a good home for my babies or a pet smuggler.  Preferably a
pet smuggler :) .  Snappy is 2 years old, Timmy is 4 and Bobber is 8.
All are in great health, even Bobber.  I know they will be hard to place
and I have even thought of paying someone to board them.  They are
currently free roam, have their own bedroom and are very spoiled and well
loved.  If there were anyway around this aside from divorce, believe me,
I would do it.  This will be the hardest thing I have ever had to do.  If
anyone is interested in 3 of the best ferrets in the entire world or has
any alternative suggestions you can e-mail me at

Thanks, heartbroken Mommy Trish