From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 06:01:46 -0800
We received two more new guys this week, both from animal control, both
strays.  One seems to be an older male, balding on his rear.  He also
had some scabs that seemed to be healing so we believe he was hurt or
attacked while outside.  he has been here four days and is still a bit
timid, but still social and kisses.  He gets along great with the ferrets
in isoaltion.

We also took in a youngster, also a stray.  She is about 8 monthes old
and very active.  Of course, she was very scared the first night, but
has loosened up and is ready to play.

This makes 14 new ferts in the last 3 weeks.  From reading other posts,
it's not just us.  Although 24 ferrets may seem like small potatoes, our
comfortable max is about 30, so 24 is plenty for us!!

I did want to remind everyone about our current ebay auctions.  We have
several items listed without any bids, starting at only $1.00.  So if
you need litter pans, scoopers, Superpet Tubes, or water/food bowels, go
to ebay and search for FNL, all the otems will com up.  We also still
have the ferret coasters and the ferret ornament..  their urls are...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=728912229

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2065272187

We also have our HUGE yard sale this Saturday so it's going to be a busy
weekend!  I hope everyone out there has a great weekend and dooks!!!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.

407-869-6981