Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:11:25 -0400
I just wanted to share this humorous story.  My little girl, Whiskey, is
the darnest thing.  She only weighs about 2 1/2 pounds, but the things
she hauls off with you would think she weighed more.

One day she decided she liked Pringle cans.  If you can only imagine her
running down the hall with this can, going first mind you, you would keel
over laughing.  Another thing I get a kick out of is the child bounce
balls.  Well I had one that deflated some.  Well she gets a hold of it
and takes it to hiding.  Again, the ball first and it is twice her size
so here she is rolling over it & banging into to things .  But she
manages to get it to hiding.  I really need to invest in a video camera.
It is just too much watching her hauling off these objects.

I have to say I am very fortunate because they do not take too many of
our things.  My male, Harley, is your classic sock stealer.  Really has
no interest for anything else except to eat rubber and pictures of all
things.  Whiskey can care less about socks but give her a pringles can
and she goes nuts for it LOL.  Also it does not matter where I am eating
a apple she comes for her share.  She is definitely our little beggar
girl!!!

Thanks for listening,
Donna, Whiskey & Harley