From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:48:46 -0400
Hi Everyone,
I want to say that although I may not write to Sandee when it comes time
for my guys to go I feel that The Rainbow Bridge is an important thing to
have.  It is an outlet for grief and a way for the ferret community to
help someone who has lost a ferret.

As far as being fanatical, well then yes, I am.  I'll be the first to
admit it.  I am a single woman with no children so my ferrets are my
children.  I have a very full life with lots of friends and a great job.
My fuzzies just happen to take precendence.  My friends know this and so
do my family.  If a fuzzy is sick, I don't go out.  They are my life.
Maybe if I had human children I would feel differently.  I also live 3000
miles from the nearest relative but it wouldn't make a difference.  My
life was already full.  With ferrets, my cup runs over.  But this is just
me.  Everyone else is entitled to an opinion.  I don't have other factors
to include; children, husband, other pets, etc... This is only my opinion.

Fanatical for Fuzzies in Phoenix,
Jennifer, CJ, Cindy, and Pete