From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:18:04 EDT
FERRETERIA MENU

Soups of the Day

  Duck Soup
  Chilled Cherry Soup

Entrees

  Fruit Salad with Chicken Bits
  Fruit Salad with Raisins
  Fruit Salad with Whipped Cream
  Fruit Salad with Ice Cream
  Fruit Salad with Bits o' Cookies
  Fruit Salad with Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Chunks
  Fruit Salad with Ferretone Sauce

Side Orders

  Foamy Fries
  Spaghetti O's
  Bread and butter
  Dish of Ferretvite

Dessert

  Peach Pie
  Apple Pie
  Pear Pie
  Cherry Pie
  Blueberry Pie
  Strawberry Pie
  Raspberry Pie
  Blackberry Pie
  Banana Cream Pie
  Raisin Pie***  Today's Special

Conversation overheard:

"Gee Dooky, who on earth would order Duck Soup when they can have Chilled
Cherry Soup?"

"I dunno, Spooky, and what about the fruit salad with chicken bits?
What's up with the chicken?"

"I could definitely do without the chicken."

From a table nearby,

"Hey guys, don't rub it in.  I have to get the Duck Soup, cause I'm sick.
And I guess I'll have the chicken salad too.  At least it's mostly
fruit."

"Sorry dude," says Dooky, "Hope you're feelin better real soon."

"Yeah," Spooky chimes in.  "Let me buy you dessert to cheer you up."

"And a dish of Ferretvite to go with it," Dooky adds.

"Thanks guys," Sicky says.  "That's what friends are for!"

Yelled from behind:  "FOOD FIGHT!!!!"

Chicken bits thrown everywhere.  Floor slick with Duck Soup.  But not a
speck of fruit anywhere.