From:
Win Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 17:04:16 EDT
One of our ferret rescuerers picked up a "Ferret" yesterday that was out
for a walkabout and there is some question as to whether it's a Ferret or
a Mink.  It is totally brown with just a little white patch under the
chin.  It doesn't appear to have an under-coat but very dense brown fur.
It is very friendly and does not bite.  It appears to be neutered also.

Is there any diffinitive way of telling a ferret from a Mink????  We are
very curious and wonder what to do with it if it is a Mink.

Win