From:
Crystal Bedell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 16:55:46 -0700
Hi ferret friends,

We recently adopted a kitten and have found it difficult to find kitten
toys that are okay for the ferrets to play with, too.  Everything has
catnip in it.  Does anyone know if catnip is harmful to ferrets?

And, I couldn't resist the temptation to share nicknames this time
around:

Baby -- Babes, Pipsqueak, Pippers, Frito Bandito, Princess

Bilbo -- Bilbo-Bear, Mr. Bear, Mr. Whiskers

Frodo -- Frodie, Frods, Frodo-Bear

Scout (new kitten) -- Scout-About, Scoutie, stink bug

Fuzzy hugs,
Crystal Bedell
in Spokane, Wash.
w/ Baby, Bilbo, Frodo, Scout (feline)
Missing Ziggy

=====
Visit www.ultimatehideyhole.com -- you won't find that lost sock, but you
will find the best ferret resources on the Web!