From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:42:03 -0400
Ben is definitely not enjoying what is almost 10 days of caging.  We
where away this weekend to he was being ferret sit in very good hands.
Just picked him up tonight.  I had spoken with my vet over the weekend to
find out the rest of the blood work.  Well good and bad news.  First the
good - it appears for now that he is still producing cortisol.  The bad
news- she had them re check the biopsy and he has cancer of the pancreas.
Not sure where this will lead.

So we brought the whole crew home tonight, they where so happy to be
home.  Ben was finally given the OK to be allowed out of the cage.
Unfortunately after about 10 minutes of being out his incision started
to get very red and ooze.  So poor Ben is back in the hospital cage, but
this time we put Jerry in with him to keep him company.

Tomorrow I will bring him to work with me and do another BG.  Keep ya
posted

Lisa & her 24 paws