From:
Selina Siu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:44:55 -0400
I seem to remember in the past couple of months there was a post about
new donation info for adv, I searched the archives which was up till june
and did not find anything, so it must be after that.  does anybody have
that info, or is the info on white russians page up to date?

thanx.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite,       Sand and Bear
//                      missing Storm
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu

[Moderator's note: Sorry about the archives -- I'l get July and August
out there this week.  BIG]