From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 17:46:19 -0700
Is it possible for a fuzzy to be allergic to a type of litter?  Noodles
has been scratching non stop about a month before she started losing hair
due to adrenal...at first we thought it WAS allergies due to the
itchiness, but We've never changed the detergent we use, and the litter
has been the same- All Pet Pine.  I really do like the litter, the smell
isn't NEAR close to kitty litter, and I haven't really thought of a need
to try something like yesterday's news.

I guess my question is, Should I switch litter to maybe a recycled paper
type and see if there's a difference?

What's everyone's experience and preference on litter brands?  (I can't
see spending $20 for a 10lb bag on litter...maybe $15-ish?) Of course I
was happy to find that all pet pine had 20lb bags for $12 I've tried
feline pine, but I like being able to scoop poop better with the APP
and the APP doesnt swell up like feline pine does.

*sigh* all this trouble for one little fuzzy..is it worth it?  DEFINATELY

ALSO I have an extra package of bio spot stripe on flea control for
ferrets.(6 month supply-2 tubes-)..if anyone wants it?  I paid $15 for
it but I'll take a best offer?  it also comes with some packages of flea
halt wipes..I'll throw in some disposable plastic gloves too(comes VERY
handy)  (haha...im hilarious...handy....get it?, well I thought it was
funny.......*oh well*

Dooks!
-Valerie
Noodles "Ooohh I ITCH SO BAD!"
Mojo "Mommy's not really good with the jokes is she?"
Buckie "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!.....0oh.....i'll shut up now."

PLEASE IF ANYONE WANTS TO SIGN UP FOR THE HALLOWEEN
BEDDING SWAP, THERE'S STILL TIME!!!! THE SHELTER
RECIPIENT WILL BE FERRET HAVEN BY THE SEA!!!!!!
JUST EMAIL ME!

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /