From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:32:13 -0500
Lo and behold we have TWO talented jewelers on the FML!  How lucky can
we get?  Frann has her stunning Maltese Ferret Penny necklaces to behold
on her website and let me tell you she done a banner job.  Cudos to you
Fran!  I got more pennies left and would love to also donate to your
wonderful organization also.  Just e-mail me privately and we will get
you some more coins.  You already ordered a ton of them from me,
kiddo!!!!  LOL.  So I will donate 50 to you as well in rememberance of
my beloved Count Ibili.

Diane

www.geocities.com/alpha_ferret/gallery.html

My Count was taken from this earth at the tender age of one year and 3
months to Myeloma.  I miss him terribly.