From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:10:42 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled Taz-buddies...

(You'll have to wear a cat mask or you'll scare him when you get to the
bridge!)

I have a small problem.  My old-fogie ferret, Stuffy, has only been able
to eat Heinz Nature's Goodness Chicken & Chicken Gravy baby food since
January.  He has gotten used to it and seems to enjoy eating it.

As all good things go, every store within 30 miles of me has suddenly
stopped carrying it.  I called the company and no one sells that, even
over the Internet, to individuals.  The only option I have is to get
someone to go to a store and purchase it, or who has a grocery store that
can get it from their grocery distributor.

I'm hoping that someone out there has the contacts to enable me to
purchase about 5 12-jar cases (at a reasonable price) per month, and who
will ship it to me on a regular basis until I...uh...don't need it any
longer.  I have a business address it can be shipped to, to reduce
shipping costs.

I've already tried several other brands of chicken baby food and he gets
so stressed at having to eat it that he either throws up what he can, or
ends up getting totally dehydrated from grinding his teeth after each
feeding.  He will die soon, if I don't come up with a solution.

Can anyone in the PA area (or anywhere else that can get this at a
reasonable price) help me out here?  Please get ahold of me directly,
at:  [log in to unmask]
to give me the details.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns (missing Taz)
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/