From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:17:37 -0400
Bonnie--Im a gonna win *dook dook dooK*

Da gang of 10--Go Bonnie Go!  Win dat prize

Bear --Is it raisins??

Bonnie--Im  a going to da ferretstock!

Da gang of 10--Who ya gonna take?

Bear--Is der raisins der?

Bonnie--I takin' mommie and her two hooman friends!

Bear--Do dey have raisins?

Bonnie--I going to go see all my boyfriends!

Minxie Luv--Can I go?  I will be good?  I promise?  Really!  I will be
good!  Promise, cross my heard and steal a sock!

Bonnie--YOu are never good!  You are evil ferret.  Mommie says youcan't
go 'cause youe scape all the time.

Minxie Luv-<Preening> Dey haven't built a cage that can hold da Minxlet!
No wall is to high, no cabinet too tall for me!

Timon--I will go, but I am NOT sharing anything in the cage with any of
you.

Gloin and Gimli--We willg o!  We will push over da exhibits!

Willow--<zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz>

Fox--I would gom but I can't fit into the little cage.  Plu, it might
interrupt my snack schedule.

Snickers and Shadow--We can't go!  We got potential owners coming ober to
meet us!  Um, can we stay here?

Bear <trots in fro da other room>--Ima going!  Me and BonBon!  Im a
going, hahahaha!  I gave mommie da kisses and she melted.  And I got a
raisin.  HAHAHAHA!

mommie's note--Come meet Bad Beorn Bear and Bonnie!  But, don't even
bother to enter the smallest ferret cotnest.  Bonnie has that one all
tied up in a pretty pink ribbon.

Gail