Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:51:36 -0700
Hi all

Things have picked up a little.

A little guy named Sam came in today.  He waz met by Russell and Cassie.
They were happy to see him and welcomed him warmly.  Then it waz time to
sit down and talk about all da happenings back home and gossip a little
bit.  They talked for some time then it waz off to explore and see all
da sights and attractions.  I latter saw them over at da Tube Park where
they were running through da tubes at breakneck speed.  They hit those
practice tubes with a vengence.  They ran and ran and seemed to have a
real good time at it.  They seemed to be tubing for da fun of it though
as there waz no organization to their running.  I guess they just enjoy
it.  He said to send luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Moose came in later.  He waz met by Buster.  They were
real happy to see each other and there waz a lot of rolling around and
play fighting.  Then it waz time to get down to da serious stuff and
discuss da news and gossip at home.  Then they had to head over to da
Fruit Bar to get a snack.  After dat they headed out to explore and see
all da sights and attractions.  Then then ended up over at Dirt Mountain
where they said they were digging to China wherever dat is.  They dug
quite a hole and dirt waz flying everywhere but I didn't see any china.
They said they hadn't got there yet but were still working on it.  They
said it might be further they they first thought.  He said to send lots
of luv and kisses to his mommy.

A little girl named Macker came in.  I gave her da tour of da place and
showed her all da sights and attractions.  She said she didn't know
anyone here and I said not true as you knew me.  I talked her into da
Ferretvite Festival as dat is da place to met new friends.  When it
opened I took her over there.  She waz real shy at first but warmed up a
little.  She lapped up a lot of ferretvite but waz a little reserved on
da dancing bit.  I soon got her out on da floor to dance.  She danced
with a few others but still didn't get to involved in it.  When da place
closed a couple of da others invited her over to Hammock Haven to take a
nap with them.  She seemed to relax a little bit but a walk begins with
da first step so she has taked her first step.  I think she will do well
here.  She said to send bunches of luv and a big ferret kiss to her
mommy.

A little girl named Calamity came in later.  She waz met by Bjerknes,
Bongo and Juniper.  They were glad to see her.  They wanted right away to
find out all da news and gossip from home.  They sat around and talked
for some time.  They had to take a break or two over at da Fruirt Bar
so they could keep going.  After they finally finished their talk they
headed out to explore and see all da sights and attraction.  Then they
headed out to da Fields to run and play and chase.  They ran and ran and
everyone took their turn at being it.  Then they went on a hunt for da
elusive cheweasel where they trapped a few of them and dragged them back
to their hidey hole for safe keeping.  They said to send luv along with
hugs an cuddles to their mommy.

I am off to catch a chewweasel.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
sandee