From:
vickie danski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:23:53 -0700
I was at a loss as to what to use to keep my ferrets out of the
cupboards...at the time I had 10 young ferrets who were determined to get
into what ever latch I put on.  {and they always found a way!!}

I went to Home Depot and told a sales guy my problem... he thought about
it and took me over to the kitchen cabinet section.  He gave me these
small plastic pieces that are used when a cabinet is being shipped to the
stores to keep the cabinet doors from opening during shipping...they were
definetly made with ferrets in mind!!!  Not one of my ferrets has ever
got into my cupboars since!!

I dont know the official name of these plastic pieces...but anyone
working in the cabinet department should know what they are.  They gave
them to me for free because the just throw them away once they get the
cabinet to the store.

They are easy for people to get into yet impossible for ferrets!!!
{even the best mischief-makers!!}

Vickie and my 13 fuzzy's