From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 20:56:46 -0700
I was asked to post this by the daughter's mother that I work with:

My daughter has two ferrets that she needs to get rid of.  One is an
Albino and one appears to be a silver.  They are up to date on all
their shots.

I talked to her for a good while and she told me they stink too much and
we had a discussion on changing their diet from cat food to ferret food,
and changing their litter from clumping to all pet pine.(I told her about
the "ferret bible") She said her daughter really loves them but they have
to get rid of them because of the smell.  I am going to call today and
talk to the daughter and give her some information that maybe will help
her out.

But, If you think you have room for 2 fuzzies, please email me for her
number.  I would take them but I don't have the $ or the room as of now.
She is asking $200 for the two of them but I'm sure that is negotiable.
I completely forgot to ask her of the sexes of them.  thanks a bunch!!
-Valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /