From:
Kris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 08:49:09 EDT
Hi all, this is my first post here so I am just wondering if I am doing
it right.

I must say the funny stories have made my day.  The *post -it repost* had
me in stitches, I had tears from laughing!  Judy that sure was funny,
thanks for the laughs

Nick names,
Mousie~Mousie-moo, Mouse, meesi-moo, lil mo

Keizo, Keizo bear, bear, boo buttss

Nushi, Nush-Nush, lil Nushi

Lau Sue, toot-toot, pretty girl, Lau too-ey

Shosski, little sh**, Shosski boob, OUCH!

Shal Dee, lil baby fert, deezers

I have known about this list forever, but just joined the other day.
Dooks to all...

Kris and the fur kids >^..^<
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarpetSharksInk/