Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:16:52 -0500
From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Hi folks,

New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue (NEFFER), Inc has the
following brochures available to anyone who would like the information:

"Basic Ferret Care" outlines the nitty-gritty of ferret care for the new
ferret owner, covering daily care, diet, environment, health issues, and
hygiene (nail trimming, ear cleaning, bathing).

"Ferret Safety" focuses on the hazards both in and out of the home,
prevention of illnesses and disease, and finding a lost ferret.

"What is Insulinoma?" is an informative guide to the most common disease
of the domestic ferret.  It covers early symptoms, detection, treatments,
and supportive care.

"Finding a Vet That's Right for Your Ferret" is an in-depth look at how
to find a knowledgeable ferret vet.  It covers questions to ask when
choosing a vet, the importance of having information to share with your
vet, the relationship between vet and ferret and vet and human, and the
good practices you should expect from a knowledgeable vet.

"Duck Soup".  All in one handy brochure are six different recipes for
duck soup, from the simple to the advanced, along with tips on storage,
preparation, and when to give soup to a ferret.  This is our
most-requested brochure and it is used literally around the world,
havign been sent as far as England and Australia!

If you would like a paper copy of one or more of these brochures, send a
self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

NEFFER - Brochure Request
P.O. Box 1165
Westfield, MA 01086

We can fit 4 brochures into an envelope with a single stamp.  Be sure to
specify which brochure(s) you are requesting!

Our brochures are copyrighted, but NEFFER encourages ferret clubs,
shelters, and individuals to feel free to copy and distribute this
information to others, as long as the brochures are copied in their
ENTIRETY and our copyright information remains on the brochure, and no
changes are made to the brochures.

Our main goal in creating these brochures is to distribute this
information as far and wide as possible, and increase awareness about the
needs of the pet ferret and to help other clubs and shelters educate
those they come into contact with.  We are happy to provide copies of
this information to anyone who would like it!

The information from these brochures is also on our website at
www.neferrets.org, under "Educational Information".

-Heather Wojtowicz
 New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue (NEFFER), Inc.