Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:07:41 EDT
From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Here's the story:

Gina (mom) and Heather (daughter) came over Wednesday nite with their
two little guys, Leo and Flyboy ... approx. 2 1/2 years old.  Gina's
boyfriend lives in Weymouth, Massachusetts, sooooooooo she and Heather
are moving to Weymouth, Massachusetts.  Heather is about 14-15 years old,
in tears, holding on to Flyboy for dear life.  She's at "that age" and
now having to move from her home, school and friends here to Weymouth,
Massachusetts ..... AND she has to leave her ferrets behind (lonnnnnng
story about the cost of flying them out to Massachusetts).  Anyway,
Heather's in tears, Gina's in tears, I'm in tears.

Then Heather says she's coming back to Grand Rapids in October and IF I
still have them and IF she has the adoption fee, she'd like to adopt them
back.

With that, I told her it wasn't even an issue.  I told her to take the
cage with her, set it up in her new home and when she came back in
October, she could come by and get them ..... period.  They'd be here
waiting for her.

Everybody's tears dried up.

I completely forgot about the possibility of putting this out to all
of you on the FML.  I'd forgotten about Ferrets Across America.  Is
it possible to get Flyboy & Leo back to their mom in Weymouth,
Massachusetts?  Anyone willing & able to help?

thanks
Dee Gage
Owner/Operator, West Michigan Ferret Connection
Acting President, Midwest Ferret Fellowship