Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 10:22:42 -0400
From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
I hope someone out there can help me out.  I have a really sick ferret.
He was healthy and fine last week and now I don't know what to do.  I
can't go to the vet until next Friday because I only get paid every two
weeks.

Here is the problem.  Bear is about 5 years old and has always been very
healthy.  A few days ago I noticed that he was getting extremely fat in
the belly which made me think that he was getting the Adrenal Disease
like so many of my other ferrets have had and died from.  Anyway, I
checked in on him last night and seen something I have never seen before
in a ferret.  His feet are swelled up really big.  You almost can't tell
he has toes.  I guess that means he is retaining fluid.  I have no clue
what to do.  I just didn't notice his feet the other day.  I wish I had.
I have never seen this or heard of this in a ferret.  What should I do??
Does anyone know what this is or have any suggestions??  He looks big
enough to pop.  I am so upset.  His feet are so tight it looks painful.
He is eating and drinking and peeing just fine.