Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:32:56 -0400
From:
Selina Siu <[log in to unmask]>
>I think that you should post the specific questions on the FHL, too,
>and use a catchy subject header to encourage replies from such
>experts, as well as finding their names on their past posts, clicking
>ont them, and writing to them privately, or finding their adddies
>elsewhere and asking them privately.

I've been meaning to do that for a while, but don't have time for the
fhl for now.  I'll have to formulate my questions sometime and do it
soon.  I am actually quite happy with using Lupron, since it had been
very successful at the university clinic that I go to.  I was mostly
interested in why surgery seemed to be the preferred choice on the fml.
there are different risks with both, but for now I'll stick with trying
Lupron before going for surgery.

>Hope this helps.  Sorry thatmy knowledgte and  the time I can give to
>you is so limited.

I have learnt a fair bit from your posts and others.  thanx for taking
the time to share your knowledge and experiences.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite,       Sand and Bear
//                      missing Storm
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu