From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 06:36:18 -0600
Hello,
I have a little sick girl named Cocoa.  I have had her for a little over
6 years.  (She has cardiomyopathy and cancer)  Now it is time for her to
leave me.

I have been through this 4 times already but it is never easy when it
comes time to say good by.  She was my 1st girl ferret.

Keep us in your prayer and thoughts.
Ada adn Kerry Gibbs

Visit Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers!!www.homestead
com/weaselpals/homepage.html
Weaselpals Fleece Navidad hammocks are now on Ebay.
Don't forget to get something Special for one of the ADV ferrets on the
ferret giving trees from Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers !!!
http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com