From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:03:29 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled sock ignorers...

(I *know* where those socks have been!)

Julie Pressey mumbled something about:
>Is my ferrets weird because they don't like socks, or raisins and they
>poop in the middle of the floor and not in a corner if they decide not
>to use the litter box?

No, they are perfectly normal.  What they are doing is trying to confuse
you into believing that they are actually panda bears in the wild, or
possibly the spiny akidna (sp?) from Australia.  Just ignore their
apparent "differences" and continue believing that they are ferrets.  In
the long run, they will realize they aren't fooling you.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/