From:
Kylie Cotton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:45:12 +1000
Hi everyone,
My little 'Hank' has suddenly been biting.  He is just on 12 months old
and he has never bitten before(since he was nip trained), such a placid
baby.  He will lick at my hand making a sound im not sure of.( i'm
partially deaf so I can never hear the normal ferret sound,but my son
noticed the noise).Its like a worried sound, then he will latch on at the
same time.  This is so not his normal thing.I was wondering if ferrets
went through this type of behaviour when they get to that age or should I
be concerned of something else?  Its such a shame because hardly anyone
is game to handle him.  I will pick him up no worries anyway and he loves
his cuddle,but i cant put his face near my hands or arms.Very strange.I
need some advice.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Kylie