From:
Sunny Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 23:36:48 EDT
Hey that is a thought.  I am wondering if Washington or Oregon's Human
Society would do this?  I know that when Ferrets are sent there they
always contact Selters to come and get them.  So why is this?  I would
think they would have a better set up with the Shelters to Foster them??
until they are found homes?  Or is PAWS and The Human Society not set up
in these states for Ferrets and just put them down if the shelters don't
go and get them?  What an eye opener for an evening read.

Sunny