From:
Yvonne Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:02:27 EDT
When Scamper was doing the chemo thing Wolfie would lay on top of him to
keep us from picking him up or bothering him, Angel would clean his ears
and all four would bathe him (whether he wanted it or not-LOL) Angel
would put her teeth on my hand if I tried to pick him up,not bite but
just hold.  When he felt better he would come lay by the tunnel and watch
the others play, they would stop and nuzzle him, but not one would jump
on or roughhouse with him.  They knew when he was ready to play again and
he was fair game then.

When hubby was sick Wolfie would only sleep beside the bed exactly where
he put his feet to get up.  Out in the open floor where he would be
immediately awakened if his daddy left the bed.

When I had neck surgery, their favorite game was attacking that neck
brace I hated so much:)  I guess they knew I hated a collar as much as
they do-LOL

Whether psycho or psychic, they know:)
Fuzzy hugs,
Yvonne & the "in the know" fur kids