From:
"M. Bailey Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 20:16:24 EDT
I've been reading the list but haven't posted since I got online again 1
month ago.

My wonderful 2 yr old blaze baby, Crackers is in the hospital not
expected to live through the night.  Please pray that if she must pass
she goes easily, but that if she can fight- please do.

She was out of sorts last pm, but this am was limp as a rag.  Maybe
adrenal crash- but never had symptoms before.

Thanks for listening.
Zukeepr02