From:
Susie Kwon-Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 08:05:12 -0700
Hello,

I am confused.

I am reading about the continuation of Christopher Bennett's auction for
Troy Lynn.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Are the proceeds now benefitting a completely different shelter/person?
I thought the raffle was to raise funds for TLE to get a new computer?

And, the "new" computer being raffled off is a much less powerful version
of the original.  This one is a 486DX, with a 340MB hard drive, and 12,
or maybe 24 MB tops of memory?  Can you even install Windows 95 on to a
machine that old?  Does it have a modem, because if it does not, Epson
doesn't even make laptops anymore, and I'm sure that parts are near
impossible to find.

Anyway, I am basically just confused.  I'd like to help TLE but as it
stands now, this raffle doesn't benefit her at all.

Thank you,
Susie