From:
Donna Sliger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:23:12 -0500
My son doesn't have A.D.D. or mental diagnoses, but he is fifteen
homebound with chronic migraine and he battles with depression as a
result.  He bought his now ten-month-old ferret Daxter for his birthday
last January and that little furbie is the best thing for lifting his
(and our) spirits.  Just to look at his cute little nosy face is
sometimes all that's needed to bring a chuckle to one's heart.