Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:43:47 -0400
Thank You Jose Tracy:
Thank you for sharing, and what you said made sense :-)  ASAP = I will
have a Page on the giving Tree for the babies that have past onto the
RainBow Bridge.

If you would like to submit your pic's & info of your ADV ferret that has
passed to the bridge to sirk1@comcast>com and I will put them on the
Memorial page of the Giving Tree

As Jose said - " submitting pictures of their little ones, that lost
their battle with ADV, in memory of them and as a reminder to us all that
this is why we need to support ADV research."Also you stated "That way
people can choose to give a special Christmas to an ADV fuzzy still with
us, but also if they want to donate in remembrance of ones who have left
us."

I thank you & the love you have for the little one's that have no choice.

So if you have lost babie to ADV, and would like to have their pic's and
donations to go to the research of ADV , or to give to the survivors of
the babies of ADV please e-mail Kris @ sirk1.comcast.com

God Bless You All :-)
Kris

 Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]