From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 01:45:54 -0700
Hi all,

Many, many of you have expressed an interest in the Maltese Penny Boxes.
I have completed a prototype; you can see it on page 5 of my website.
Please email me if you have any suggestions or comments.

With nearly 80 ferrets at the shelter, I would normally be thrilled to
receive so many requests at once...but this is breaking my heart.  I'm
sorry there is any need for the boxes at all.

I hope to begin selling the boxes by Oct.  4th.  If you wish to be placed
on the waiting list, email me.

   *Dooks to Diane (for the pennies)
    and Valerie (for the idea)*

*************************************

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who responded to Scrubby's story.  Your
kind words and lovely cards really lifted my spirits.  Even though
Scrubby taught me to pay attention to the 'now', sometimes I forget.
Gotta go hand out some hugs and treats...see ya.

"Always remember to take the time to stop and EAT the flowers!" -Scrubby

=====
Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas