Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:18:46 EDT
Hello everyone,

I asked this question awhile ago, but cant remember the answer now. :-) I
need to go about getting a refund from MF for our boy Farty, who is deaf.
I remember people saying not to go thru the original petstore, as MF's
brochure directs, but to call MF directly.  Anyone know, first off, of
a toll free number?  Secondly, we have Farty's purchase receipt, the
warranty (proof that we sent it in within the first 30 days, etc), a
receipt for MF food and a letter from his vet, stating that he is unable
to hear.  Am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent 7: Abby, Andre, Annie, Arthur,
Avery (Sleepy), Bob and Peanut (Miracle Boy)...all to be blessed at
Blessing of the Animals on Sunday October 6th 2002 at Crescent Lake
Park in St. Petersburg FL...

Missing Beautiful Ally, gone to the Rainbow Bridge on 01/06/02