From:
Adam and Lori Garon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:07:23 -0400
We are going away this weekend, and are in need of a ferret sitter, or
someone that can come to our home to check on them.  We thought they
could come with us, but we were just told otherwise.  We live in Ada,
OH - I remember seeing someone from our town that posted to this list,
but it was ages ago.  If anyone knows what I can do, send us an e-mail.

Thanks for your time.
Adam and Lori Garon, and Sammy, Suzie, and Sadie Mae.