From:
Trish Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:14:58 -0700
Hi Jean.  I'm sorry to hear that you may have to close your shelter.  I
live in Parma, OH and would gladly volunteer or help you in anyway I can.
Unfortunately I am unable to adopt any ferrets at this time because my
financial situation is strained paying for Merry's chemotherapy.

I will volunteer to work with you at the shelter (no job is too small or
too stinky!) or help find homes for the shelter kids if you have to close
down.  I hope we can find a way to keep Ferrets Unlimited open because
there aren't any other ferret shelters in the Cleveland area that I know
of and the Animal Protective Leagues are mainly for dogs & cats.  When my
mom brought home Pippin from one they told her the he was a she and were
feeding him low quality cat food.  They took care of him and he was in
good shape, but they just don't know about ferret's special needs.

Jean, please email me directly and let me know how I can help out our
CLEVELAND FERRET CREW!  [log in to unmask]

Trish ~ Merry, Pippin & Zira