From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:35:12 -0700
For those of us who felt we were slapped in the face last time...wait
till you read this...I am truely sickened.

Morrison faced the SAME Judge as last time Judge Micheal Allphin...
Lori (Spirits mom) Neen from Frontier Ferrets (WY) & Mary Hogan all
attended...

Morrison had been found guilty of Parole Violation so was once again in
the Courtroom...

The Judge had said that if she violated parole & was found to be in
violation that she WOULD be charged $750.00 per violation...that is times
5...(i just watched the sentencing once again on my Trial tape) The sum
of which is $3,750.00

Well her she is...family & all..ready to plead not guilty until she found
out Lori was in the room..she then pled no/contest..

This SAME Judge...get those pens & keyboards ready folks, put her back on
parole for 1 year and charged her a total of $200.00...PERIOD!  WHAT is
WRONG with these people!!!!  I knew what her fine should of been,why
didn't he?????????  Don't these Judges read transcripts from their former
trials?????

To top it all off...Kris Neal (the Prosecutor) HAD re/charged Morrison
with all 5 Violations...had even served her in Idaho..today, DROPPED all
new charges...Why?????  Who knows!!!!

SO,Morrison is STILL advertising in Petfinder as a Sanctuary & getting
away with it...these ads must be updated every month & she is in this
months ads..

This is a TRAVESTY...i am physically sick....

We need you to join us in writing ,phoning AND faxing letters...

Info:
Judge Michael G. Allphin/Utah:1-801-447-3850 ex 3801
Fax: 1-801-447-3880
Old case number: 011601083
New case number: 021600705

He FAILED the Ferret community...
A $200.00 fine when he,himself set it at $3,750.00.....OMG!

Kris Neal/Prosecutor (HA!):
1-801-546-8530

Please help????  Cross Post this EVERYWHERE...Let them know how you feel
about this injustice!!!

A total of 268 ferrets suffered HORRIBLY in Jen Morrisons hands...she
MUST be STOPPED!!

Love your fuzzies & tell them how Lucky they are:)  We have no idea how
many are suffering in her hands as you read this...

Thanks.
A Very Angry,Troubled Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets