From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 05:48:11 EDT
>Subject: Vegas, Where Every Buffet has a FRUIT BAR!
>
>(Bonnie here Doodlebugs.  You can come to da lunch as my guest.  Den we
>fly to Las Vegas and you can elope wif your Dippy.
>
>Bonnie---Bring me a boyfirend, ok?)

Hiya, Bitsy here, If youse is gonna fly ta Vegas, drop by an visit.  I
gots 7 boys ta keep happy, an could use sum help!  Me an da ole lady are
tired!  ("I'm not OLD") High rollin' in Vegas... Little Bit of Love

Bitsy,

Do you know my Aunty CJ??  I loves her so much.  Do you know she is a
very special ferret angel??  She is always saving ferrets for my mommy.
She has a new house/shelter in Las Vegas, and she is having an open house
on October 6th.  My mommy is going to try to go.  Aunty CJ needs help
like all shelters do to keep going.  She is going to have raffles and all
sort of things that day to try to earn so money to feed and shelter all
of our ferret kin.  So if you know anyone that would like to donate
things for my Aunty CJ, would you ask them.  Every little bit helps.  She
does so much for so many.  I hope to see you on the 6th Bitsy
:::wigglin eyebrows:::
http://www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/
24K ferret shelter

Dooks,