From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:29:40 -0700
but i am here to tell you....

wow...is all i can say...

well..no...i will say more...;-)

how many of you have heard of Reiki?  i have to admit i had not till
recently.  i was asked to give my opinion on the layout of a web
page...and asked my opinions on the content too...

as many of you know...i have medical and emotional problems...i WAS
interested in what i read...so i had a treatment...a long distance
treatement...she being in PA...me in Ohio...

i did not know what to expect...but as i laid there...i FELT things...i
do not want to tell the details as i suspect it is a personal reaction
and not the same for all...and for any who want to try it..i do not want
you to have "pre-conceived" ideas...

i slept that night...[i have a sleeping disorder]... for the whole week
previous to this...i felt like just sitting here and crying all day
long...it has been almost 2 weeks, and i have not slipped back into that
depression...my husband came home the next day...and even commented on
the change in me... she sent me an e-mail with her 'impressions' of me
while she was doing it...i was shocked...she was right on on
everything!!!

now...you ask...ok, this is nice, but what does it have to do with
ferrets?  well...she can do it for animals, too.

many of us have ferrets that just are not responding as we think they
should to this or that...[i am not saying this is a cure all...i can
not say that...i am just going to relate my experience]

Rascal, one of my surgery kids, is not doing well...i thought he was
going to leave us...a couple times now he has blocked, unable to pee...
meds changed...no difference...it happened again yesterday..his vet is
out of town...[a well deserved vacation!!!...but i sure miss him...;-)]
anyway...i had corresponded with Judith...the day before...Rascal was not
doing well then...and she performed Reiki on him then...[unbeknownst to
me]...i got the e-mail the next morning...[monday]...nothing had happened
yet...but between noon and 12:30 monday...rascal PEED!!!!...i wrote the 2
ppl who i had told he was in really bad shape...Judith and Fran...and
Judith wrote me back..saying..."you will not believe this...or maybe you
will..." [i DO!!!]... she had done Reiki on rascal again at noon...she
"felt" his release!!!  in my eyes, she saved his life...i can never thank
her enough...

ok..you say...who IS this person!!!...it is someone we all know and love
and respect already...it is Judith White...[from S.O.S.  fame...although
this has nothing to do with S.O.S.]...

here is the web-site...
http://www.reiki4healing.com/
check it out for yourself...if you have any questions...feel free to ask
Judith...if you want to ask me about my experience...feel free to write
me...

i was/am very impressed...this was/is very personal to me...i hope it can
help some of you, also...

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
The Christmas Giving Tree...