Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:35:31 -0400
For those of you who knew about Pepper and her tail tumor, I just wanted
to give an update, her surgery went fine, she now has no tail at all.
The tumor was very high on the tail, at age 8(almost) she handled it
well, she does have insulinoma so I don't know how long she will be
around.

I also have someone in this area --middle of state (Florida) who has 3
ferrets , ages range from 1 year to one year and a half.  She needs to
find them a home, all have to stay together.  I agree on this one, I
myself do not split up ferrets when they have been together a long time.
I don't know what other shelters do, but I have seen ferrets get very
stressed over the loss of a cagemate.  I really am trying to help her
find them a home because if they don't, they will end up here, shelters
are the last resort.  They just don't get the same individual attention
in a shelter so I am hoping someone out there can open their hearts and
home and take in another 3.  Please contact me for the info.

Also, just a note on the bridge thing: I KNOW my ferrets have gone to the
Bridge & I KNOW I will see them again.  As far as souls go, Animals have
the sweetest & Purest Souls!  There is no question in my mind, Animals
have souls.  Everyone has their opinion and are entitled to it.  In the
end, we will all find out who is right and who is wrong, why bicker over
it now.

I am also always running auctions to raise funds for the shelter, it's
very tough here in the financial department,, so I nearly kill myself
listing things on ebay to make the money needed.  Again, I have several
items listed and will be listing more over the next few days, many
starting at $1 & $2.  Please take a look, you may find something you like
or need.  For those of you who still have some items to be delivered from
the last auction, it's on it's way, I had so many problems hit me at one
time, car broke down, Mom had a mild stroke, my son moved up here with a
new baby, problems with post office, and more--on top of caring for the
animals.  I did get behind in shipping's,, but things are back to normal
now, except for the computer problems, still having some problems with it.

Sue & the fuzzies
Learn more about the animal shelter &
watch the weasels dance at:
www.craftyferret.com