Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:48:21 -0400
I have to admit, I have also had my doubts about Pooflinger.... but I
decided to give them a chance and I realized that I was wrong about them.
I don't feel that they're swamp scum at all.  They're just blunt and
honest about how they feel about what they see.  And from what I can
tell, most of the time when they have addressed unpleasant issues
regarding various people, THEY HAVE BEEN RIGHT!  And when they're wrong,
they admit it, apologize and move on.

There are a lot of really nice, easy going folks in Pooflinger who don't
have a single bad word to say about anyone just as there are those that
will be the first to stand up and tell when you're full of crap.  The
main difference between their group and most others is that they expect
a bunch of adults to be able to handle disputes like adults and not need
a moderator to play mommy whenever someone gets into a dispute.  Hey,
different strokes for different folks.  Don't judge the entirety of one
group solely on the basis of the interaction you have had with a handful
of them.  That's just unfair and certainly does not bring you up above
anyone's level.

And you know what else, the people in Pooflinger are ALSO kind, and
generous and ALSO go out of their way to help and genuinely love their
ferrets.  So what if you don't agree with their methods of doing things.
They get the job done, the ferrets are safe, happy, ADV tested, etc...
and in the end, the ferrets are the ones who benefit.  Anyway, those are
just my thoughts on the subject.  Take them for what they're worth.

-Bonny