From:
Elwin Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:12:56 -0500
Ferret math seems to be about to hit my house.  I have almost convinced
hubby that Saffy needs some one to cuddle and play with.  Since Ootz
passed Saffy has been alone and this is the first time in her three years
that she has been that way.  I know she loves us and likes to play with
her but I can tell she wants some one her own size to rough house with.

Here's my problem.  I need an ECE free ferret about 4 or 5 years old.

I managed to keep all 5 ferrets I have owned ECE free and would like to
keep it that way.

If there is a shelter in the Dallas are that has ECE free ferrets in
please give me a call.  I am looking for a rescued ferret only.  My
experience with rescuing sugar gliders has taught me that there are
lots of babies out there that want and need a safe, sane home.

Cheers,
Elwin and Saffron

Elwin Bullard
972-484-7831