From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 05:44:04 -0700
Dear Miss Annoyed,

I am highly offended by you calling me and others on this list fanatics.
I have 4 ferrets and take great pleasure in calling them my 4 legged
children, I also have one son 34 years old, even though he is my life he
does not even as much as give me the right time of day.  Obviously you
are a person with a cold heart and very little emotions to come off
calling us fanatics.  HOW DARE YOU come on this list and flame us for
loving our animals (children) and this is just the reason I prefer to
deal with animals more so then people.  My ferrets are my life and I am
not about to sit back and let someone else ridicule me for that!!!!

I have not ever flamed anyone on this list for their beliefs but this one
really ticked me off!!!!  I have never judged anyone for their feelings
on any subject.  When my Tazy passed on and yes to the bridge my Ferret
Family on this list were their for me.  I was devastated over his loss
and they helped me through the grieving process tremendously and I am
THANKFUL that they were there!!!  So before you condem any of us you
should think about what you say to people, and about hurting other
peoples feelings.

I am sorry if I offened you in anyway and it is not like me what-so-ever
to do so.  But you offened me and this time I had to lash out!!!!!  Skip
over what you don't want to read on this list or just unsubscribe if you
don't like the contents of this list, but don't ridicule us for our
feelings!!!!

ONE HIGHLY OFFENDED FERRET MOMMY!!!!!!!

I just had to get this off my chest and let you know what WONDERFUL
people subscribe to this list and how caring they are.  You should really
think before you write

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey and the
new Fuzzbutt Dru :-) Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!