From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:06:31 -0500
This is in regards to the post that will surely get e-mails from many
people.  How could you think that The Bridge and Sandee are irrelevant
and that ferrets are not our children to be loved the same way every
living creature is?  For someone who supposedly has compassion for rats
and mice and such you wrote a rather hurtful post that will touch many
people in a not so helpful way.  I usually blow off posts that negate or
degrade people and issues but this one really ticked me off.  You are
more then welcome to send me a private e-mail if you wish but I find what
you wrote disgusting and distasteful and very uncompassionate to the
FMLers out there who grieve over their losses including me.  If you feel
this way then remove yourself from this list or join another one.  What
a way to express your feelings even tho as a free nation we are entitled
to speak our minds.  Your mind was one most of us really did not need to
'hear'.

Diane