From:
Krista Hand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:37:56 -0700
Well, she made it past the 24 hours I was told not to expect her to make.
Her eye reflexes have greatly improved (she wouldn't blink if you tried
to poke her in the eye, now she does).  She has succeeded in peeing on
me two more times (revenge for the thermometer, methinks).  My sister
(in-law) is a vet tech at Washington State University, and has offered to
help me get Medb in.  So bright and early tomorrow morning, we will be
off for Pullman, WA.  Wish us luck, and that Medb gets better.

Thanks all

Krista

The Dirty Seven
(Riri, Rikki, Medb, Blackfoot, Mordechai, Killer, & Fenris)

The Attack Cats Sam & Fuzzball (you should see them attack air)

Missing those over the Bridge: Baron, Stripe, T.U.N.F and Spidermonkey

Love,
Krista

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans for
welfare and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope" Jeremiah 29:11