Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:56:06 EDT
Thank you Vicki for the good news you sent my way.  The ferrets at
GCFA also thank you.  There is no way your gift is not going to be
significant.  Dream about 100 ferrets playing in the bags you took the
time to gather and ship.  Think of a tiny one snuggled in the blanket
that you are sending.  Thank you.

Donna.  Wake up.  Get those ferrets off the bed.  I will try to be at
the shelter this Tuesday night to meet you.  Should I put a puppy diaper
on my head so you will recognize me?

Donna from Kenosha;
Am I gooing to finally meet you and your hubby?  Wahooey!  This shelter
stuff is nifty.( Says the person not working 14 hours a day 6 days a week
caring for abandoned babies.)

Thank God for Big and the FML for ferret folk with such big hearts.

Lisette