Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:53:53 -0400
Well, all of you who missed Ferretstock in New Hampshire this past
weekend missed a GREAT event!!  I had so much fun there, and I'm already
looking forward to next year!

Three of us from New Jersey travelled up together, with my big Rubbermaid
tote of soapmaking supplies in the trunk, and two ferrets eager to
show off.  We came home with considerably less soap (I ran a soapmaking
table ...), and LOTS of prizes that the two ferrets had won!!

Everything was great!  The weather was beautiful .. sunny and clear and
warm, but not hot.  The DJ played 60's tunes, I burned patchouli incense
and made soap, and the vendors had wonderful things for sale .. including
Ferretwise's beautiful hammocks and sleep sacks.

The dessert auction had a lot of WONDERFUL items in it .. and I was lucky
enough to get to taste some afterwards.  Yum!  I loved watching the
ferret contests ... lightest and heaviest ferrets, shortest tails, best
trick, and BEST COSTUME, too!!

Alicia and Dino and everyone else who helped to make this event possible
 ... GREAT SHOW!!!

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483